How To Become A Distributor For Toke Cosmetics
At Toke cosmetics, we not only engage in sales of our natural products, but we also empower individuals through distributorship channels.
You can become a distributor today by signing up on our website.
After registering on the website, you are required to make a purchase of products worth a minimum of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only) and you get to choose your desired products and quantity from our variety of products brand available.
And guess what, this is where it gets interesting. Being a Toke Cosmetics distributor comes with so many tantalizing and mouth-watering benefits. As our distributor, you get an amazing minimum 20% return on investment monthly.
We also aid you in the sale of Toke Cosmetics products through referral of customers close to your business location and we aid you with promotional materials (e.g.: T-shirts, caps, jotter, stickers, branded nylon.) needed to boost and increase your sales like market activation and sales around your area.
We also have yearly benefits for outstanding and performing distributors.
We make you a boss of your own. As your sales increase, so is your earnings.
So what are you waiting for to join the Toke distributors family?
As our distributor:
- The higher you buy the lower the price.
- We aid you with materials to boost your sales.
- We refer customers to all our distributors anywhere
- You can make over 300,000 Naira monthly.
- Distributor’s prices are over 20% off the retail prices
- Neighbourhood activation in your area (terms and conditions applied)
- Registration on our site is absolutely free
- Buy Toke products worth a minimum of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira)
- You get to choose the product and quantity from the variety of our products
- Delivery charges apply and are very affordable
Terms and conditions for neighbourhood marketing
- Customers must purchase and pay fully for goods before activation
- Minimum purchase N500,000
- 3Days for activation in your area.
- Availability to attend to customers in your vicinity
- Customers must sell at company’s recommended promo price.